just my little corner of the internet in which to bare my soul about this bear of a journey







Monday, October 31, 2011

Dhul-Hijja

Sunday was the 3rd day of Dhul-Hijja, the month whose first 10 days are holier even than the entire month of Ramadan.  Yesterday was also the third day that I didn't get up to pray Fajr, after having a more or less solid track record for the last few months.  I can't help but feel awful about it.  I know that part of the problem is not getting to bed early enough; I really need to have at least 4 solid hours under my belt before I can wake up without a fight.  The other four prayers of the day are going okay, but they are so much easier to keep if I get started off on the right foot with the dawn prayer.  Here's to hoping the next 7 days of this blessed time go more smoothly and I can be a living prayer to God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment